Wednesday 9 December 2009

Digipak research 1




As I have to create my own digipak for my music video, I did some research into digipaks. This is one for a female solo artist Jennifer Lopez, her music is a different genre to my artist Lenka, but I like the contempory layout of her digipak and the pastal colours that have been used.
The font styles that have been used are simple and some what child like, which I think fits the theme of my artist, as the music is playful and I have continued this theme over to my digipak.
On all of the digipaks, include a bar code and copyright logos. I have used this digipak cover as an example to mine, to make sure I include all the relevant information. The artist has eye connection with the camera, which makes her connect with the audience. Her smile makes her seem inviting, reltable and a happy person, which promotes her music and her digipak.

No comments:

Post a Comment